GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unless other agreements have been made the CMR Act applies for all transport. However, Dansk Auto Logik has increased the compensations limits. See 3. INSURANCE
The height of the vehicles must not exceed 3.2 meters in Denmark. For transports outside Denmark, the maximum height is 3.0 meters.
Dansk Auto Logik only transports vehicles to and from bridged islands and only vehicles that can steer, reverse, start and brake. Both hand and foot breaks must function. If one of these conditions is not fulfilled, the transport falls under a winch transport. See 1.a) WINCH TRANSPORTS
If, for the transport, it is necessary to jump start a car, Dansk Auto Logik is entitled to charge an extra fee. Necessary filling of fuel or loading of the battery will be invoiced at current price.
Dansk Auto Logik charges a fee of DKK 500.00 for the transport of an old timer.
Dansk Auto Logik reserves the right to invoice for the cost of cleaning, if oil/liquids are spilled from a vehicle during transport.
Dansk Auto Logik does not transport items that cannot be placed inside the vehicle, which is ordered for transport.
If a cross border order is cancelled, the fees are:
- Cancellation before Friday at 12:00 AM: 0 % of the transport rate
- Cancellation before Monday at 12:00 AM: 80 % of the transport rate
- Cancellation after Monday at 12:00 AM: 100 % of the transport rate
a) WINCH TRANSPORTS
Dansk Auto Logik is entitled to charge an extra fee when a winch is necessary. A winch is necessary when the vehicle cannot steer, start or brake. Such winch transport cannot be effected within the normal delivery terms. Dansk Auto Logik only offers winch transports within Denmark. If it is a cross border transport, the vehicle has to be automotive.
When the order for a winch transport is placed, it is essential that the customer informs about the need for a winch transport. Otherwise, Dansk Auto Logik will charge a fee similar to a failed transport. See d) Collection of vehicles.
b) SCRAP VEHICLES
Dansk Auto Logik does not transport scrap vehicles. It is a scrap vehicle if one of the following statements applies:
- The steering wheel is locked
- The wheels cannot turn
- The vehicle cannot roll
- It is not possible to sit in the driver’s seat
- The vehicle leaks large amounts of oil
- There are loose parts on the vehicle that can fall off during transport
Unless other agreements have been made, the CMR Act applies for all transport. However, Dansk Auto Logik has increased the compensations limits. See 3. INSURANCE
Dansk Auto Logik’s liability begins when one of the company’s employees takes over a vehicle. Dansk Auto Logik’s liability ends when the vehicle is delivered and signed for by the consignee, or another person appointed by him. If no receipt is issued, Dansk Auto Logik’s liability ends when the vehicle is physically delivered. If delivery takes place outside opening hours, liability ends when the vehicle is delivered, locked and placed at the designated consignee or at a place appointed by the consignee and when the keys are deposited as agreed upon or in a safe place. See 1. e) DELIVERY OF VEHICLES.
Unless the recipient of the car notifies this in writing, the outlets previously chosen by Dansk Auto Logik are considered to be approved by the recipient of the car.
Dansk Auto Logik is liable for transport damages that Dansk Auto Logik has caused to the vehicle with the exception of force majeure such as wars, rebellion, civil disturbances, pandemics, strikes or lockouts, natural disasters and release of nuclear energy. Excluded in Dansk Auto Logik’s liability is indirect loss including a consignee’s or a dealer’s consequential loss due to delayed or hindered delivery. Dansk Auto Logik does not cover the costs that a customer may have when choosing to order transportation from an alternative supplier as a result of delayed or prevented delivery from Dansk Auto Logik.
Goods, accessories, spare parts etc., placed in the vehicles are not covered by Dansk Auto Logik. Dansk Auto Logik is not liable for damages which are not visible due to the manufacturer’s transport protection cover from the factory. Dansk Auto Logik cannot be held liable for damages which are not likely to have occurred during the transport and which could not be seen by the carrier. Dansk Auto Logik does not cover damages on used vehicles, unless the damage is clearly a transport damage that have occurred during the transport by Dansk Auto Logik.
Dansk Auto Logik’s transport rates are based on transport on open trucks. Therefore Dansk Auto Logik is not liable for damages on windows/windscreens such as chips or cracks/fissures in the glass where the cause cannot be determined with certainty.
d) COLLECTION OF VEHICLES
Dansk Auto Logik shall be able to collect vehicles according to the following guidelines:
- The vehicle and its keys must be ready for transport from the ”ready”- date, stated when ordering.
- The pick-up must be possibly between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM.
- Point of collection is from an address that is accessible for a large truck with trailer.
- Parking at the address is legal and supervision of the truck is possible for the driver during loading and unloading.
- Dansk Auto Logik will charge an extra fee when it has been necessary to jump start the car.
- If the vehicle needs a refuel or a charging Dansk Auto Logik will invoice the cost.
- A transport is defined as failed when collection cannot be completed due to conditions that Dansk Auto Logik is not responsible for. A failed transport is always invoiced at the transport rate, however, maximum DKK 500.00. For cross border transports special conditions apply for failed transports.
e) DELIVERY OF VEHICLES
Dansk Auto Logik shall be able to deliver vehicles according to the following guidelines:
- Delivery takes place at an address that is accessible for a large truck with trailer.
- The delivery must be possibly between 07:00 AM and 05:00 PM.
- Parking at the address is legal and supervision of the vehicle is possible for the driver during loading and unloading.
- External inspection is performed according to industry standards (ECG):
- The external inspection is undertaken in upright position and at a distance of approximately 1½ m. from the unwashed vehicle. All damages/missing parts, visible to the naked eye, are registered.
- The inspection takes max. 2½ minutes. The vehicles are not to be moved before inspection, registration and photo documentation of any damages have taken place.
- The consignee signs for receipt after registration of any damages/missing parts.
- Dansk Auto Logik is not liable for damages observed after receipt.
- If consignee refuses to sign for receipt of the vehicle his right to raise claim expires.
- Vehicles delivered outside opening hours are considered delivered when they are placed in an agreed upon place and the keys are deposited as agreed.
- Vehicles delivered outside opening hours are not to be moved or washed before inspection, registration and photo documentation of any damages have taken place.
- Claims concerning vehicles delivered before opening hours are to be reported to Dansk Auto Logik before 10.00 AM the same day. Claims concerning vehicles delivered after opening hours are to be reported to Dansk Auto Logik before 10.00 AM the following work day.
- A claim must be send to email@example.com and must contain a description of the damage followed by photos of both the damage, the car and the vin number.
- Before repair of any damage acknowledged by Dansk Auto Logik, extent of the repair and the repair costs must be approved by Dansk Auto Logik. Upon completion of the repair an invoice must be sent within 60 days from Dansk Auto Logik’s acknowledgement of the damage. Payment terms are end of the month + 25 days. Dansk Auto Logik can at any time demand an assessment report or have a claims assessor to approve the repair and costs of the damage.
- Replaced parts are Dansk Auto Logik’s property.
- Dansk Auto Logik does not accept claims for depreciation.
- Dansk Auto Logik is not responsible for any papers that should follow the car. If the papers are not handed out when the car is picked up the matter must be cleared out between the buyer, seller and/or the ordering part.
f) DELIVERY TERMS IN DENMARK
When calculating the latest delivery date, the order date is defined as day-0, if the order is received by 12:00 AM. Day-to-Day delivery is offered against an express fee. For delivery on the following business day, the order must be received no later than 10:00 AM the day before. During peak times, Day-to-Day delivery may not be possible to order.
2. ASSEMBLY TASKS / CONVERSION
When Dansk Auto Logik mounts, converts or furnish vehicles according to the buyer’s specifications, the buyer is required to thoroughly review the vehicle at the time of receipt. Guidelines for submitting claims are the same as for transport damage.
Unless other agreements have been made the CMR Act applies for all transport. However, the compensation limit is increased to a maximum of DKK 6,000,000 per load and 1,500,000 per vehicle including taxes and other costs. If additional coverage is required, the customer must take out an additional insurance.
Dansk Auto Logik insurance company is CODAN.
Insurance of vehicles against fire, hail, storm damage, flood, theft and vandalism while being stored at Dansk Auto Logik’s compounds is the responsibility of Dansk Auto Logik’s customers.
Set-off in Dansk Auto Logik’s outstanding accounts is not permitted.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Dansk Auto Logik’s amount due for the company’s services is earned when the service commences and Dansk Auto Logik charges full price for services that are interrupted by consignor’s, consignee’s or debtor’s conditions. Due dates for Dansk Auto Logik’s services appear on Dansk Auto Logik’s invoices. Interest on overdue payments is 2 % per new month.
Any dispute arising in connection with a service performed by Dansk Auto Logik shall be settled according to Danish law by Retten in Kolding.